Friday, December 5, 2008

The antithesis of my opinions – About movie, music and politics

After checking the gmail and orkut for umpteen number of times, with no new mails or scraps, I thought enough was enough. So for a change, I watched the movie “No country for old men”. The film was pathetic from the beginning. There was no momentum in the movie. But the last 20 minutes was excellent. In my opinion the last 20 minutes of the movie makes it worth watching. Kelly Macdonald looked pathetic in the movie. I hate her.

Once I finished watching the movie, I downloaded the songs of “Yuvvraaj”. If you have to explain the music in one word, I would say its “horrible”. I was wondering why A.R.Rahman is still composing music. He is the worst Music Director this country has ever produced. Can A.R.Rahman ever compose music like Anu Malik (the greatest music director of all times, with a wonderful voice).

I really felt sad reading the news item that Shivraj Patil has resigned and P Chidambaram would be taking over as the home minister. How can Shivraj Patil be held responsible for a terror attack on Taj Hotel? He is just the home minister. And the attack was on the hotel. Not on anyone’s home. Also, he is not a hotel minister right? Since the hotels would be governed by the Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Ambika Soni should have actually resigned. I think it’s a conspiracy by the BJP to remove him from power.

I read a report that India is considering attacking the terrorist camps in PoK. How can we attack terrorist camps? How stupid!!! Terrorists also form part of minority community. The government should actually send them thousand roses instead of attacking them. Also they should be given some reservation in our educational institutions and government jobs. The government should also consider the release of Afzal Guru as a goodwill gesture!!!

It’s time for me to pack up guys. See you in India soon.

1 comment:

PP said...

hehehe Ananth... was puzzled at the 1st para... then it all made sense!!!